Debt.com is committed to helping people navigate all the financial challenges caused by COVID-19. We’re keeping this page updated with the latest information we have, from advice on stimulus checks to scam alerts.
We understand that this situation may be creating immense stress on your finances. We’ve expanded hours of operation and call center availability to ensure you can get the help you need when you need it. We’ve also provided resources below like calculators and how-to guides that may help guide you.
Taking the Right Steps for Your Finances
This global pandemic is going to have far-reaching effects on people’s finances. It’s important to get informed, so you can take the right steps to maintain financial stability in the short-term and protect your interests long-term.
Financial Help is Available.
Call Us Now
Helpful Resources & Articles Specifically Geared to COVID-19 Quarantines
We’re covering the coronavirus and its financial fallout from as many angles as we can to help you get the information you need.
Having trouble making monthly payments? Reaching out to your credit card company may help.
These banks are trying to provide their customers some kind of financial relief during this time. Is yours on the list?
IRS & Taxes
See if the IRS has launched the “People First Initiative.” Will it help you?
What will be the true cost of testing and treating COVID-19.
Small Business Help
The CARES Act has given small business owners more options.
Here’s what the government and the country’s largest mortgage lenders are doing for their customers during COVID-19.
A pandemic won’t stop scammers. Here’s an ongoing list of the latest COVID-19 scams.
Here’s what you need to know about student loan repayments during the pandemic.
In these difficult times, small business owners have some big decisions to make.
How Stimulus Checks Work
The government will spend $2 trillion trying to stabilize the country after the spread of COVID-19.
Are Stimulus Checks Enough?
How much will the much touted stimulus checks really help average Americans
Free and Cheap Entertainment
Social distancing got you craving entertainment? Check out these great ideas and deals.
Here’s the latest news:
- 6 Smart Uses for Coronavirus Stimulus Checks
- 9 Ways to Save on Utilities During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Millions of Americans Worry They Can’t Pay Credit Card Bills Due to the Coronavirus
- 8 Investing Rules to Follow Even When the Stock Market Drops
- 5 Financial Transactions that Could Spread COVID-19 and How to Be Careful
- 9 Money Management Check-Ups to Pencil in While Working from Home
- 7 Personal Finance Tips to Prepare for the Coronavirus Economic Fallout
- 6 Lessons COVID-19 Teaches Us About the Value of Emergency Savings
- 7 Local Resources to Help Pay Bills in Tough Financial Times
- 6 Money Skills We Can All Learn by Hunkering Down for the Coronavirus
- 6 Industries and Companies Still Hiring During the Coronavirus Crisis
- 6 Safe Side Hustles to Help You Get By During the Coronavirus Crisis
Quarantines can drive you crazy. With so many hours to fill, take some time to read some of Debt.com’s how-to guides for your money.
- How to recession-proof your finances
- How to save money on groceries
- How to create a budget
- How to get out of credit card debt
Debt.com has a range of free financial calculators that can help you develop better strategies for paying off debt and handling other financial challenges.
Access our calculators »
Debt.com also has self-help booklets that can help you achieve long-term financial stability. Download a booklet to improve your finances.
Find free financial guides »
Article last modified on April 28, 2020. Published by Debt.com, LLC