Here's how it works...
Tell us what’s wrong
Let us know where you stand and Debt.com will match you with the services you need
Connect with top-rated companies
Debt.com only works with accredited providers, so you can trust that you won’t get scammed
Get a clear path forward
Enjoy peace of mind that you’ve found the right solution the first time with professional support
CREDIT CARD DEBT
Get out of high interest rate debt fast and save money
- Explore options for debt consolidation
- Stop throwing money away on interest charges
- Learn how to tell if you need professional help
- See if it’s time to settle for less than you owe
- Compare solutions side-by-side
STUDENT LOAN DEBT
Don’t let student loan debt hold you back another day!
- Compare private and federal relief options
- Lower your monthly payments to avoid default
- Find ways to get out of debt for less than you owe
- See if you qualify for student loan forgiveness
- Stop putting off life goals because of your debt
IRS & STATE TAX DEBT
End problems with back taxes to get your life back on track
- End wage garnishment, liens and levies
- Stop collections, even if you can’t afford to pay
- Get professional help to negotiate with the IRS
- Reduce penalties to get out of debt for less
- Explore options for tax debt forgiveness
Don’t let reporting mistakes drag down your credit score!
- Identify costly errors in your credit report
- Learn how to make disputes the right way
- Compare do-it-yourself and pro solutions
- Start rebuilding your credit step-by-step
- Achieve the credit score you want faster
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO REACH ZERO?
Debt.com’s free credit card payoff calculator shows you how long it will take to pay off credit card debt using minimum payments and how much it will cost.
“My husband and I started with over $15,000 in credit card debt about 5 years ago. Today, we’ve paid off 3 cards completely and are paying off the last one now. It’s great to know we’re almost free of credit card debt.” Elizabeth M. - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Debt.com – We Know Debt.
More importantly, we know how to get out of it
Americans owe over $4 trillion, including over $1 trillion in student loans and another $1 trillion in revolving debt, like credit cards. But as much debt as we have, most people don’t really know that much about it until they face issues. This can make it tough to make the right decisions quickly, but Debt.com is here to help. If you’re working to better understand debt and the options you have to get out of it, start here. This guide explains how to tell when you have too much debt, what it’s costing you, and what you can do about it.Read More