Credit Card Debt
Eliminate this high interest rate debt to balance your budget and save your credit.
Credit cards can be highly beneficial financial tools, but the high-interest debt you generate can be a pain to manage. Depending on the APR on your credit cards, roughly 2/3 of more of every minimum payment you make goes to paying off interest charges. This can make it tough to pay off your debt quickly.
Luckily, there are plenty of ways to solve challenges with credit card debt. This part of our education center helps you explore options for debt relief. Whether you want to solve your problems on your own or you already know you need help, you can find your path to freedom here!
Credit Card Debt Resources
- Credit Card Debt Relief: How to Find the Best Strategy
- What Not To Do When Seeking Credit Card Debt Relief
- Are Children Responsible For Paying Deceased Parents’ Credit Card Debt?
- Can I Buy A Home After Debt Consolidation?
- How Do I Know Which Debt Relief Company To Trust?
- How Long Do I Have To Pay Off A Credit Card Balance?
- Should I Use a 401(k)/IRA to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- What Happens If I Stop Paying My Credit Cards?