Debt.com $500 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Debt.com $500 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Debt.com. The Sweepstakes begins on December 23, 2015 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on January 31, 2016, at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“Sweepstakes Period).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of Debt.com, and each of its respective parents, distributors, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising & marketing agencies, and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Methods of Entry:
There are three (3) methods of entry into the Sweepstakes:
1.) New Power Wallet registrations: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.PowerWallet.com and following the on-screen instructions to enroll in PowerWallet.com. PowerWallet is a free budget management tool to help you manage your money. Once enrollment is complete, and you agree to these Official Rules, you receive ten (10) entries into the Sweepstakes.
2.) Returning Power Wallet users: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may log-in to the Sweepstakes by visiting www.PowerWallet.com and following the on-screen instructions to enroll in PowerWallet.com. PowerWallet is a free budget management tool to help you manage your money. Once enrollment is complete, and you agree to these Official Rules, you receive ten (10) entries into the Sweepstakes.
3.) Registration via US Mail: You may mail an unlimited number of entries during the Sweepstakes Period. Each individual letter received will entitle you to one Sweepstakes entry. Please send Debt.com Get out of Debt sweepstakes entries to:
Debt.com Attn: Sweeps
5787 West Sunrise Boulevard, Plantation FL 33313
Sweepstakes entries are unlimited. You may earn additional sweepstakes entries when you refer individuals who also register, by returning to PowerWallet.com, and by performing on of the tasks listed below within the PowerWallet application.
|Earning Additional Sweepstakes Entries||Entries Earned|
|Registration||10 for the initial registration|
|Adding Financial Accounts (Bank, Credit Card, Loan, Investment, etc…)||50 for each account added; max 10 per day|
|Build a Budget||100; max 1 per day|
|Referrals generating registrations||50 for each referral generating a sweepstakes entry; max 5 per day|
|Returning Visitors||10 entries per day|
In order to receive additional entries into the Sweepstakes, registration, referrals and PowerWallet application (adding accounts, creating budgets, ) tasks must be completed by January 31, 2016, at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Debt.com may be disqualified. If entry is via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply.
No mechanical submission of entries is permitted. No sharing of email addresses or use of multiple addresses or accounts is allowed. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. WINNER SELECTION
Selection of Grand Prize Winner: The Grand Prize Drawing will be held on or about February 14, 2016, from among all eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, to award the one (1) Grand Prize listed below.
The winner will be notified by mail and/or email on or around February 8, 2016. Debt.com is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
The winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of date of issuance. If all such documents are not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Debt.com is unable to contact a potential winner within fourteen (14) days of initial contact attempt, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Debt.com’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, all required documents must be signed by the minor’s parent or legal guardian or prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, in Debt.com’s discretion.
Entrants agree to be bound by these official rules which are final and binding in all respects.
One (1) Grand Prize available: $500 USD
Debt.com’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes, and time, for all purposes relevant to the Sweepstakes, is measured based on Eastern Time.
Winners are solely responsible for the payment of all federal, state and local taxes. Prizes are non-transferable. Debt.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize, in whole or in part, for another prize of comparable or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person and per email address. The winners may be required to provide Debt.com with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. Winner may be issued an IRS 1099 form for prizes over $600.
Odds of Winning: Odds of winning in the Grand Prize Drawing depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, but are estimated at 1: 50,000.
5. MISCELLANEOUS: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Debt.com, will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Debt.com reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Debt.com’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Debt.com reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes if any fraud, virus or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Debt.com in its sole discretion. In such event, Debt.com reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. If any such malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Debt.com may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes by posting a notice on www.debt.com/sweepstakes. Debt.com is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, garbled, or damaged entries. The Debt.com will be the sole judge of which entries are valid and its decision is final and binding. Entering the Sweepstakes and accepting the prize constitutes permission to use the name, place of residence (e.g., city and state) and/or likeness of the prize winner for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Debt.com, and each of their respective parents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and their advertising, promotional and judging agencies (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from and against any and all liability, injuries, loss, claim, damages, or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use, misuse or possession of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to mobile devices, computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, illegible, garbled, damaged or postage due entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property (including computers) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Each entrant further agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida, and each entrant expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. Entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
7. CONSUMER INFORMATION/LIST OF WINNERS: Debt.com may share customer information about you with reputable companies in order for them to offer you products and services of interest to you. If you would rather we not share information, or you do not want to receive future sweepstakes or skill contest mailings from Debt.com, or you wish to receive a list of winners, specify your request and send to: Debt.com Sweepstakes,5787 West Sunrise Boulevard, Plantation, FL 33313 . Request for list of winners must be received by January 31, 2017.
Address: Debt.com, 5787 West Sunrise Boulevard, Plantation, FL 33313
|Prize||Retail Value||# of Prizes||Odds||Final Closing Date(s)|
|Grand Prize: $500 USD||$500||1||1 : 50,000*||02/07/2016|
* Odds of winning in the Grand Prize Drawing depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, but are estimated at 1: 50,000.
You Have Not Yet Won
All individuals (you) have the same chance of winning provided that you take advantage of the earned entry options described in the above table.
No one will know who the winners are until after the end of each entry period. Entries are accepted until the Final Closing Date for the applicable entry period. See Official Rules for details.
Entry Is Free
You don’t have to buy anything to enter. Just fill out the Entry Form as directed to enter for a chance to win one of the prizes offered in Sweepstakes.