Find your dream Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toy and we just might buy it for you.
Die-hard fans of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles know not only the trivia about their anthropomorphic superheroes but also the dollar figures…
- The first feature film cost $13.5 million in 1990 and earned more than $200 million.
- This month’s remake by Michael Bay cost $125 million.
- Capitalizing on the moment, co-creator Kevin Eastman is selling his very first drawing of the turtles, which he drew in 1984, for $2 million.
…but what can a die-hard fan (or new fan) buy on a smaller budget? Say, $100?
We sent our staff hunting for the coolest TMNT toy currently on the market for $100 or less.
Behold the glory of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Secret Sewer Lair Playset — try saying that five times fast.
That’s the coolest toy we could find. Can you do better?
What’s the best TMNT toy you can find for $100 or less?
It can be vintage, current, one toy, or a series of multiples, as long as you don’t exceed $100. If we like yours the best, we’ll buy it for you.
Here’s how you win our Ninja Turtles contest
- Scour the web for your favorite TMNT toy.
- Find the best deals on those toys.
- Comment on our Facebook post or below this page with links and a tallied up price tag.
Submissions close 11:59 p.m. August 17. Good luck, dudes.
Last week’s winner
We asked for your craziest in-app purchase. Our favorite came from Kristine Ream in Columbus, Ohio, who said…
Virtual bales of hay and animal food in the Farmville app for $20. If you told me 10 years ago I’d be spending money on fake hay, I would have called you crazy.
We’re calling you crazy now, Kristine. But we’re sending you $50 to make up for it. Don’t spend it all on one farm.