You can probably guess where the nation’s most expensive luxury hotel is located. You’ll never guess where the cheapest luxury hotels are.
Today, TravelMag.com released the least-surprising hotel research in a long time…
The most expensive city hotel in the United States is located in New York City. In fact, as the survey reveals, nine of the country’s 10 most expensive hotels are located in Manhattan.
Here’s that Top 10, with average room rates for the cheapest double room you can get in each hotel…
- Soho House (New York City) — $1189
- Skylofts at MGM Grand (Las Vegas) — $1134
- The Peninsula (New York City) — $1014
- The St. Regis (New York City) —$995
- Four Seasons Hotel (New York City) — $943
- The Plaza Hotel (New York City) — $927
- The Ritz-Carlton, Central Park (New York City) — $923
- Park Hyatt (New York City) — $875
- Trump International Hotel & Tower (New York City) — $846
- Mandarin Oriental (New York City) — $821
If you care more about hotel luxury than where that hotel is located, Hotels.com has you covered. Last Friday, it released its annual list of Best Five-Star Values for U.S. Travelers. And travel you will for a good, luxurious room.
The best deals are in cities Warsaw, Cairo, and Mumbai — not traditional destinations for luxury-oriented tourists. Then again, that’s probably why you can score a such a deal. Here are the average nightly prices for a double room…
- Warsaw, Poland — $130
- Pisa, Italy —$172
- Cairo, Egypt — $175
- Mumbai, India —$176
- Delhi, India — $179
- Bangkok, Thailand — $186
- Berlin, Germany —$198
- Budapest, Hungary — $199
- Brussels, Belgium — $205
- Beijing, China — $209
Check out Debt.com next week for details on how to book these international luxury deals. If you care more about keeping the world green rather than your own green, check out The 10 most popular green hotels.